Sunday 3 July 2011

feelLing your absence



Why sometimes i feel tense,
seems as somethings keep its fence
 around me n my mind,
that moment not able to do anything ,
behave in very confusing n strange manner,
what happened , me not getting anything ,
my mind in some sort of panic ,
but then it comes to my conscious damn ironic
me in confusion, 
due to some sort of illusion ,
but even after knowing the reason ,
dun find any solution in my vision ,
its the same feeling keeping me still,
feeling ur absence,
lacking ur comments , voice,
ur care,
my life full with irony
slowly losing each symphony . . . 
just trying to live somehow
being without you............







THIS POEM CAN BE DEDICATED TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE VERY MUCH WHETHER THAT PERSON BE YOUR BELOVED, PARENTS, BRO,SISTER,FRIEND,ENEMY,ANY LIVING BEING..........EVEN NON-LIVING THINGS....
मैं तुमसे इतना प्यार करता हूँ   कि I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU ...
.DEDICATED TO THOSE WHOM I LOVE MORE THAN MYSELF.....................








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.