Saturday 2 July 2011

some words to my friend sandeep singh


i love to eat chocolate candy
one of my classies is sandy
he is techaddicted 
in my life evrythng izz predicted
he is very funny
having heart sweet like honey
very much humorous 
his face seems porous
his hairs like something used to sweep
i never observe him weep
to laugh i never make delay
he seems some sort of gay 
never get dismay
always been cheerful
never seen boastful
founder of websterbox
wears shoes widout soxx
he izz very gud coder
having thinking broader
always wear loose shirt 
loves to watch girls in mini skirt
whenevr gets chance make me emabarass
but he never makes me harass
to be with i always laugh
never leading my mind to half
always being a tharki
but never been jerky
never wiil he fall
well from my side i will say "that's all".....:P
love him so much 
always wanna be in touch....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.