Sunday 10 July 2011

Nayan Singhal (to him some words from my side)



Nayan singhal topper of our batch,
am damn sure me won't b able to catch
him in field of studies,
his voice is as sweet as melodies, 
from nature he is gentle n helping, 
a good n trustworthy friend,
nd will nt try to give anyone any bend,
hats off to him 
for his mindblowing performance,
 being somewhat childish,
 and  also lil bit selfish,
 know many things about me,
 i'll pray that his graph remains going upward,
 his excellence be so tall,
 that none can reach upto that height,
and be so stable that he would never fall,
 never seen him  in  any sort of fight,
 he is like my broda,
 (broda here  is used to represent elder brother..bro- brother,da- from dada(a bengali word meaning elder brother)),
me have a lot respect for him,
i wish you will get your well deserving desto,
and well planned tasto...
have a wonderful and successful life broda.....
yar remain giving me blessings and care...(you know i need that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.