Sunday 31 July 2011

Why i am not able to sleep..??


its post mid-night time,
sun is about to lighten within 2 hours,
with tired eyes,  sleep mode of my mind is not able to splash any rhyme,
incomplete course of exam seems as long towers,
many a time thinking about someone ,
when i try to switch off my wake up mode,
just rolling on bed with mamy turn,
seems god has forgot to write today's sleeping program's code,

why i m not able to sleep,
or i dun want my concious state to creep.

wind blowing is very much awesome,
when i go outside and try to have some hike,
then along cold wind raindrops splashed,
now have to do what i don't like,
going for studies is some sort of far gone stuffs,
but when tried, start thinking about someone,
from somewhere got noise of puffs,
perhaps of me ,god is making fun,

why i m not able to sleep,
or i dun want my concious state to creep.

is dat person not making me asleep??
but its not happening for the first occasion,
now begins to think more deep,
which stuff is drawing attention,
every is getting blocked,
study,walking alone,sleeping,...
now two things remain unlocked,
music and poem writing...

lets see when i am able to sleep,
or remained with my concious state dancing between sleep and active mode...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.